Sunday, April 12, 2009

Done

March 29, 2009

B: Hellooo, how was the weekend? At what point does it become a problem that my most frequent thought is ‘I hate me life’? :)

C: Hi, hi, weekend was relaxing. Reading ‘Shakespeare Secret’ again. I realized I have a brown thumb- my garden is a bust! Hey you are not having murderous thoughts about the kids so that’s good. Uhm beyond that I think it’s time to change location…and probably careers. Let’s go now now.

B: End of text missing but glad you had a good weekend. I’m sorry about your garden, it’s the Nam soil I’m sure.

C: I’ll re-send. Oh I wish it was the Nam soil, it is usually Nam’s fault but I did kill the basil…a hearty plant according to Amanda.

B: Just got the rest of your text. Lol, let’s go!

C: Let’s go to… Tanzania. We can work on one of those farms and hang out with my friend’s family.

B: Sold!

No comments: