Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ready For A New Life

March 30, 2009

C: I am so ready for this not to be my life anymore. These’ll probably be 2 of the longest weeks until town EVER.

B: Word. Today itself feels like an eternity.
2 things today: 1) that Walton’s pencil sharpener really does rock! 2) one of my grade 6 had donkey meat in her backpack.

C: LOL! Only in Nam. Thanks for the laugh. Speaking of donkeys, there’s a possibility of a ride this weekend…and more laughs. Glad the sharpener’s working out.

B: Too funny. I’ll bring my camera in that case. I never thought I’d utter the words ‘it’s okay to have donkey meat in your backpack. You just can’t eat it in class’!

C: That may be the funniest thing…wait I should read your other funniest text to give myself a little laughter…that is quite a sentence to utter. TIML…but only for 8 more months.

B: Life is never dull here. Yes, it’s almost April, my friend! And yet The End still feels far.

C: You’d think village life would be dull- that’s why we brought all the books and dvds, not knowing we’d cling to them to feel normal. It is practically April and while the end seems far, God speed us to the break!

B: Oh man, it’s so true about the books and dvds. Town then holiday. Town then holiday.

C: Shoot, as soon as we get to town for the 4 day weekend (and Jack…Bauer, not Daniels) it’ll be exams and then slide right into much needed and deserved vacay.

B: ;)

No comments: