Monday, October 27, 2008

Really? Yep.

October 23, 2008
I’ve been in the village for 5 weeks. This is waaaaaaay too long. I just need to decompress with someone who can understand me. I just need a change of scenery. Lord help me. I am hanging by a thread once again…but I’m hanging tough.

October 27, 2008
Right now BriAnne is in the transport waiting to go back to the village. She’s been sitting in it for 3 hours while they weld some parts together. It’s after 7pm. She won’t get home until at least midnight. She could come back over here to the house but it’s like you’re already in there and don’t want to get out and go through the entire getting in there process again. That’s why transport can be such an ordeal.

1 comment:

Laura Wiggs said...

I love reading of your adventures! does it mean to be in the transport? Is this some big car? Hang in there!