Sunday, December 14, 2008

It Could Go Either Way

Me: I want a chocolate éclair. Last week I wanted salt now I crave sugar. What gives?

Claire: Maybe you’re pregnant. You and Rich can go to parenting class together.

ME: LOL! If I was preggers it’d be a miracle…well, it is that time of year, ha ha. Speaking of Rich, he called over the weekend and was normal which is always funny too.

Claire: What a nut.

*Rich is a mutual friend who has a baby on the way, and everything about him makes us laugh.

Same Text Message Sent…
Me: I want a chocolate éclair. Last week I wanted salt now I crave sugar. What gives?

Bri: Oooh yuummmm, sounds good. I think you’re body is saying it’s ready for the sweet treats of VACATION! ME, I just want out. Am ready, ready, ready.

Me: Yes, I’m ready too! I got vacay food on my mind no doubt.

No comments: