Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ohashi

November 16, 2008
After School:
It’s hot. My head is stuffy. My ear is clogged. I forgot my work at school. I’m feeling too lazy to walk 20 yards and get them. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

After Study:
It’s hot and school’s almost out. The kids have been so difficult to deal with but today will be my last bit of quality time with Grade 7 so I’m going to push through it…
First I show the postcards of Singapore that Kimmie sent. The learners are intrigued by the city-state and all the water surrounding it. Then I pass out the chopsticks that she sent (cuz she rocks). They loved it! Once we get the hang of it I pass out the fruit snacks that amber sent (I love those things but decided to share with the kids). They have so much fun using the chopsticks. While they’re being cute and well-behaved I decide to pull out the camera and the room goes wild. “Don’t make me put this away. Sit down at your desk and I will come to each of you. Calm down.”
They were so cute posing with chopsticks in hand. Of course this lead to the taking of other kinds of pics and can I push the button and I want to look at the screen and take me doing this and take me doing that…oh Grade 7.

No comments: