Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thankful Though Reception Is Bad

November 27, 2008
Me: I’m thankful that such a pretty, funny, person is my gal pal (lol..I’ve never used that phrase before)

Bri: Oh my, I’m blushing, thanks! I feel thankful to have such a kick ass friend- you really do keep me sane and smiling…no small feat these days. Now don’t let * some text missing.

Me: “Now don’t let”…I got the 1st half

Bri: Oh my, I’m blushing, thanks! I feel thankful to have such a kick ass friend- you really do keep me sane and smiling…no small feat these days. Now don’t let * some text missing.

Me: “Now don’t let”…I got the 1st half…is it the rain ruining our reception?

Bri: Possibly, I’ll send again.

Me: Nope, not this time either but thanks honey.

Bri: Now don’t let this go to your head but you are beauteous and fun and strong. I couldn’t have asked for a better partner in crime!

Me: I guess God knew what he was doing when he put us together…better than we knew.

Bri: Indeed, I’d be lost out here without you.

Me: Yeah me too %-)

No comments: