Sunday, February 22, 2009

January 30, 2009

C: Hey honey, it’s the weekend! How was school? What’s going on in Okovimburu?

B: Hey hey yay weekend. The learners all went home for the weekend so it’s nice and quiet. A pretty good week, mucho busy though. But we still have power…maybe they forgot to unplug us before they left for the weekend? Who knows. This place is a mystery. How are things there? How was the first week back? The learners already fluent in English?

C: Yep, I whipped ‘em into shape. Now they’re reading Orwell and Shakespeare- what I was reading in 7th grade. My work here is done, see ya ;). Week was good. I’m getting organized, learning names, and talking about how babies are made! Glad you’ll have a quiet weekend and I hope you don’t get unplugged.

B: Oh that’s hilarious, Shakespeare. Ya. Oooh I forgot you are teaching science! baby talk= awesome. Hey it’s almost February, we are cruising right along :)

No comments: