Sunday, February 22, 2009

No, This Isn’t A Joke But It’s Hilarious

February 1, 2009

B: I know it’s not free yet but I really have to say that so far today: (1) I found a plastic shopping bag in the toilet and (2) 1 of the 4 kids who stays here walked in on me in the shower just now. Why was she able to do this? Because they took the lock off the bathroom door- that the Ministry of Works just put on btw- and so now we use a brick to shut the door and a hand towel in the now exposed lock hole. Granted the kid has Downs Syndrome and doesn’t know any better, but still.
AND since we’re on the topic of me b%tching, I’d like to add that they CUT the burglar bars off the bathroom window and now use it as an underwear drying rack. AND I’ve seen this lady’s boobs about a gazillion times so far. AND I can often hear them SAWing up meat in the kitchen. WTF to all of this. Aye. Anyway how was your day? You can reply when it’s free.

C: LOL! That is so unbelievable that it’s hilarious. You’re not b$tching, those are legit oddities, grievances, and annoyances. Was there any talk about taking the lock off for the kid’s safety? Probably not. You just came home to find the door all jacked up. Burglar bars are PC policy, besides who the eff does that?? Security measure or clothes rack? Buy some hangers lady. It’s all so ridic. Sorry honey.

B: Craziness I say. This is why it’s best to stay in my room.
P.S. By the time we get to town this month I will have spent 5 weeks/weekends in Epukiro….too many. I hope I make it!

C: The more I think about it the funnier it gets. That’s not even her house, and she just came in and ripped out the lock and tore apart the burglar bars. And it’s been about a week right? So if you’ve seen her boobs a gazillion times already that means she spends like 90% of the time topless.

B: Yes, that’s correct.

No comments: