Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 19, 2009

C: Hey Julie, what’s the name of the cockroach bomb and what does the bottle look like?

J: Hey Catherine! It’s great to hear from you. Yeah it’s Doom fogger in a red can.

C: Thanks. So how’s it down your way?

J: Uhm…how many days/weeks/months do we have left? Things are moving along. How are you?

C: Ha ha, I’m with you. I’m reading ‘Three Cups of Tea’ about building schools in Pakistan- the guy has so much passion. I used to be described as a passionate person. Where did it all go?? I haven’t started counting days until COS (close of service) but I’ve been dreaming about the trip (^_^).

J: Oh good! I’ve heard it’s a good book. Yeah, that whole idealistic change the world crap pretty much has been beaten out of me.

C: Yeah, this place’ll beat a lotta things outta ya. Hang in there, it’s more than ½ way over!

J: Yay! Lekker slap and enjoy tomorrow.

No comments: