Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Another Day

January 26, 2009

Bri: How’s the day?
C: Day was fine. Just saw the timetable. Turns out Mon/Tues are busy days :). I still managed to do little to nothing! Not stressed at all, want to get caught up though. Oh that teacher, just on maternity leave- blurg. Got Burt’s Bees coconut on my feet though- yummy!

B: Oh yuck, too bad her leave is only temp. Oh well. At least you’ll have soft feet. Big parent meeting tomorrow- should be awesome :)

C: Ooooooh have fun with the folks! They never make me go to those things. Got power? Agua?

B: Yea, Friday is the big day (that they’ll cut off the village’s power and water supply for non-payment). Aye.

C: Aaaack, that ish is crazy. I’m praying for ya honey.

B: Thanks, I need it. I mean where will I go to the bathroom…can I go in the bush with so many people and snakes…err

C: Get a bucket and toss it? Or rebuild one of those old outhouses and have a real PC experience. Who needs a flush toilet? Except maybe when you have a running stomach.

B: Indeed, I’d have to lay off the sour milk then (a staple in our communities), :)

C: That sucks since it’s your fave ;)

No comments: