Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Little Help From My Friends

When NamLife and rural schools get me down, my PCV buds always come through with love…

AM: U have a very difficult job and as long as you’re doing your best you can’t ask any more of yourself. You’re teaching them a lot more than is in the syllabus. Seriously!

GB: I’m totally a Catherine cheerleader. Especially if my uniform could be purple. :)

Thea: Prepping mentally for another year takes lots of encouragement and assurance. We can do this Catherine! Sleep well friend. Tomorrow is still the weekend. Another day to rest and store up energy for the week ahead.

AM: Sounds like you’re in good spirits! Everyone has high numbers in grade 5. System sets it up that way with their whole fail/transfer rubbish. But we’re still smiling . It’s a good challenge. You’ll rock it out!

No comments: